Teaching at Claremont McKenna College:
- Math 195: Math of Political Districting, Fall 2022
- CSCI 036: Foundations of Data Science, Fall 2021, Spring 2022
- CSCI 148: Graph Algorithms, Fall 2020
- Math 055: Discrete Mathematics, Spring 2020, Fall 2020, Spring 2021
- Math 151: Probability, Fall 2019 Spring 2020, Spring 2021, Fall 2022
Undergraduate student research supervised:
- Vedika Vishweshwar, Claremont McKenna College, Senior Thesis Spring 2022, Using Short Bursts to Optimize Redistricting in Georgia
- Emma Kolesnik, Scripps College, Senior Thesis Fall 2020, Convergence Time of the Recombination Markov Chain on Small Planar Graphs
- Sherry Hua, Pitzer College; Emma Kolesnik, Scripps College; Ethan Ong, Pomona College; Summer 2020, The Stationary Distribution of Recombination as it Relates to Gerrymandering
- Camryn Hollarsmith, Scripps College, Senior Thesis 2019-2020, Stationary Distribution of Recombination on 4x4 Grid Graph as it Relates to Gerrymandering
- Ray Song, Claremont McKenna College, 2019-2020
- Projects on Markov chains, spatial clustering of voters, finding outliers in distributions, and more as a faculty member at the 2019 Voting Rights Data Institute at Tufts and MIT.
- Cem Gokmen, Georgia Tech, 2017-2018.
- Marta Andrés Arroyo, Georgia Tech (exchange student from University of Granada), 2016.
Other teaching experience:
- Lead Instructor, CS 3510: Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Summer 2017, Georgia Tech.
- Teaching Assistant, CS 2051: Honors Discrete Mathematics, Spring 2017, Georgia Tech.
- Teaching Assistant, CS 4540: Advanced Algorithms, Fall 2015, Georgia Tech